- Sledges Davos are popular with foreign customers for recreational sledding.
- Sledges are made from quality beech or ash wood.
- Sledges are certified according to EN 71 German testing TÜV for safe and suitable using.
- Construction of sledge is sufficiently strong for the prescribed load. (90 kg or 120 kg for sledge with length 120 cm).
- The seat length allows the ride to one or more sledgers at a time.
- The sledges Davos are available in five basic lengths (80, 90, 100, 110, 120 cm) with textile straps or lathes.
- The sledges are equipped with safety protective plastic cap in the front.
- It is possible to equip the sledge with the tow strap with the snap-hook or with the buckle.
- Suitable backs are from lathes n.191, bent back n.192, strap back-wood/plastic n.194 or strap back – wood n.195.
|Strut with nose
||Metal reinforcement trestle
|Stronger runners – screwed
|Davos without plastic andings with nose – overlaps the runners 4 lathes are recessed int he seat
|Alternative coloured plastic endings
|Coloured model of the sledge
||Cover fot lathes sledge